The campaign materials include:
- Report Forms Choice of standard or custom documents: Preschool and Student Comprehensive Eye and Vision Examination Report and Reference Page.
- Prewritten Letters For vision screenings, failed referrals, and recommended and required eye examinations at the preschool, kindergarten, grade school, and high school levels. All prewritten letters are custom documents.
- Fact Sheets Choice of standard or custom to meet your needs.
All materials ready for quality printing
All campaign materialsare in the correct format for quality printing by a computer or professional print shop.
- Standard is reserved for a single copy or multiple copies without the need for approval for distribution.
- Custom is reserved for schools, eye clinics, and organizations printing in quantities. Custom documents allow your name to be included on the Vision First materials approved for distribution.
The Kids Eyes Count Campaign needs to be approved by your school board before materials are distributed.
The Sample Introduction Letter from Superintendents and Principals is the perfect introduction to parents for schools that joined the campaign.
Please read the Proposal for Schools and follow the A+ Action Plan for Schools. We hope you will find our campaign materials helpful, informative, and easy to use.
Please respect our hard work. Do not modify, change, or alter any Vision First documents. We want to maintain high standards.
Custom documents allow your name and other information to be included on the Vision First materials approved for distribution.
Since Vision First is a non-profit organization, we believe we can help more children by having our materials free of charge on our website.
We hope you will support our efforts and join our campaign.