Are you a successful company looking for a good cause to support? We hope Vision First is your answer.
We're presently looking for companies to help us promote our Kids Eyes Count Campaign.
This is an excellent opportunity for your company to show the community you care for kids and their future.
Our mission includes:
- Comprehensive eye and vision examinations, not vision screenings, to find children’s eye and vision problems.
- Assistance to needy families who are required to have an eye exam. Vision First pledges to help and support the schools that have join the Kids Eyes Count Campaign.
- Public and professional education that a vision screening is not a substitute for an eye examination.
- Public and professional education of the importance of comprehensive eye and vision examinations for all children first entering school and throughout their school-aged years.
- Public and professional education regarding the connection between vision and learning.
- Public and professional education of the importance of visual skills for learning in school and to improve the quality of life.
- Public education to promote eye care health and good vision habits for all Americans.
Vision First is a 501(c)(3) organization
Vision First Foundation is a tax-exempt organization. All donations are 100% tax-deductible as provided by law of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Since Vision First Board Members are volunteer positions, we have no administrative costs. All contributions are directly applied to support our Kids Eyes Count Campaign and children's eye care.
Join us in our campaign
We hope you will support our efforts in this important campaign.
Thank you for considering Vision First Foundation as one of your company sponsored charitable programs.
For further information, please contact us here.