Doctor's Office Instructions
For the Preschool and Student Comprehensive Eye and Vision Examination Report:
- Request the parent to: complete the top section of the form and sign at the bottom. Request this at the same time of “check-in.”
- After the eye examination, the eye doctor shall complete the form.
- The office staff shall make one copy for the child’s chart. If desired, the office staff shall make one extra copy for the parent.
- The parent shall be given the original completed report form and if any, the additional copy.
Success depends on the parent and the school
A completed Vision First report will allow the parent to become familiar with the child’s visual abilities and eye care needs.
- Encourage the parent to submit a copy of the report to the school so that an excellent educational program can be provided for their child.
- Successful treatment depends on parent compliance and cooperation from the school.
Remember…what’s good for the patient is good for the practice.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Please let us know you joined our campaign and will be using our Preschool and Student Comprehensive Eye and Vision Examination Report forms in your office. Send us your name, address, phone, and/or Web address and we will post your contact information on our website as a participating eye doctor of our campaign.